Coolpad has launched its Note 3 Plus smartphone in India. The Coolpad Note 3 Plus comes features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display with scratch resistant glass protection. It is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU.
It comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB using microSD card. It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Lens and a 5MP front camera. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back. The Coolpad Note 3 Plus measures 9.3mm thickness and weighs 168 gms.
It boasts 3000mAh non-removable battery which can deliver upto talktime of 8 hours and standby time of 150 hours. The Dual-sim smartphone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI 6.0 on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG Support & GPS.
Coolpad Note 3 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Lens & 5MP front camera
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Cool UI 6.0
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG & GPS
- Dimensions: 151.9x77x9.3 mm and weighs 168 grams
The Coolpad Note 3 Plus comes in Champagne White and Gold colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 8,999. The device will be exclusively available from Amazon.in starting 13th May in India.