US-based smartphone manufacturer BLU has launched its latest smartphone named Energy XL. The BLU Energy XL features a 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display with 367ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It has 3GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, support 1080p video recording and a 5MP Front-facing camera. The device boasts a fingerprint sensor and packs a huge 5000mAh battery which can provide up to 30 days of standby or up to 3 days of standard usage on a single charge. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS out-of-the-box, but will be updated to Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS by the end of this year. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type-C & GPS.
BLU Energy XL Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, support 1080p video recording and a 5MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-polymer battery with Quick Charge technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type-C & GPS
- Dimensions: 160.9×81.2×8.4 mm and weighs 208 grams
The BLU Energy XL comes in Gold & Silver colour variants and has been priced at $299 (around Rs. 20,099) for the unlocked version. It is compatible with T-Mobile and AT&T Networks in the US. The smartphone is now exclusively available for purchase from Amazon.