Apple has launched its latest iPhone SE at an event in USA. The company initially announced that the iPhone SE will start at Rs.30,000 in India but later the company has updated the price to Rs. 39,000. The iPhone SE features a 4-inch (1136×640 pixels) Retina HD IPS Display and 326 ppi pixel density. It is powered by 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM and a 64-bit A9 processor along with M9 motion coprocessor. It sports a 12MP iSight Rear Camera with f/2.2 aperture, Focus Pixel, 5-element lens and true-tone flash, Live Photos with support for 4K video recording. On the front, there is a 1.2MP FaceTime Front facing camera with f/2.4 aperture, Retina flash for brighter selfies. The device measures 7.6mm thickness and weighs 113 grams. It comes with a Touch ID Fingerprint sensor with Apple Pay support. It is backed by a 1642mAh non-removable battery which can deliver up to 14 hours of talktime and lasts upto 10 days on standby time. It runs on the latest iOS 9.3 Operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with MiMo, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
Apple iPhone SE Specifications
- 4-inch ( 1136 x 640 pixels ) Retina Display with 326 ppi pixel density
- 64-bit A9 Processor and M9 motion coprocesor
- PowerVR GT7600 GPU
- 12MP iSight Rear Camera, f/2.2 aperture, Focus Pixels, 4K video recording
- 1.2MP Front Camera with f/2.4 aperture, 720p video recording
- 1642mAh non-removable battery
- 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm and weighs 113 grams
- Nano-sim, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac with MiMo, NFC, Apple Pay, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- iOS 9.3 Operating System
It comes in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver and Space Grey colour variants. The iPhone SE is priced at Rs. 39,000 for the 16GB variant while the 64GB variant would cost around Rs. 48,000.