Apple has launched its latest iPhone called the iPhone SE at an event in USA. The iPhone SE features a 4-inch (1136 x 640 pixels) Retina HD IPS Display and 326 ppi pixel density. It is powered by 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM and a 64-bit A9 processor along with M9 motion coprocessor.
It sports a 12MP iSight Rear Camera with f/2.2 aperture, Focus Pixel, 5-element lens and true-tone flash, Live Photos with support for 4K video recording. On the front, there is a 1.2MP FaceTime Front facing camera with f/2.4 aperture, Retina flash for brighter selfies.
The device measures 7.6mm thickness and weighs 113 grams. It comes with a Touch ID Fingerprint sensor with Apple Pay support. It runs on the latest iOS 9.3 operating system and is backed by a 1642mAh non-removable battery which can deliver up to 14 hours of talktime and lasts upto 10 days on standby time.
Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with MiMo, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
Apple iPhone SE Specifications
- 4-inch ( 1136 x 640 pixels ) Retina Display with 326 ppi pixel density
- 64-bit A9 Processor and M9 motion coprocesor
- PowerVR GT7600 GPU
- 12MP iSight Rear Camera, f/2.2 aperture, Focus Pixels, 4K video recording
- 1.2MP Front Camera with f/2.4 aperture, 720p video recording
- 1642mAh non-removable battery
- 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm and weighs 113 grams
- Nano-sim, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac with MiMo, NFC, Apple Pay, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- iOS 9.3 Operating System
It comes in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver and Space Grey colour variants. The iPhone SE is priced at $399 for the 16GB variant while the 64GB variant costs $499.