Alcatel has unveiled its Flash smartphone, the first phone ever with two dual-camera modules. The Alcatel Flash features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display, and is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
The main highlight of the smartphone is its dual camera setup at the rear end as well at front. On the back, the phone has two 13-megapixels sensors, one with monochrome to capture black and white images and the other one with RGB lens to capture crisp images as well as background blur.
On the front, there’s an 8-megapixel and 5-megapixel combo with f/2.0 aperture size that lets you choose different blur levels with Super Selfie mode. It has unibody metal design and bears a fingerprint sensor on the back. The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is backed by a 3100mAh battery that supports fast technology. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, USB-OTG & GPS.
Alcatel Flash Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display with Dragontrail Glass Protection
- Processor: Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP (Monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) Dual Rear cameras with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 1.12µm pixel size and a 8MP + 5MP Dual front-facing cameras with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3100mAh battery with fast technology
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, USB-OTG, GPS
- Dimensions: 152.5×76.35×9.8 mm and weighs 136 grams
The company has not revealed the pricing and availability of the smartphone.