HMD Global, the finnish mobile phone company that has the licence to manufacture and sell Nokia-branded phones has launched its classic feature phone Nokia 5310 in India. The phone is based on the design philosophy of the classic Nokia 5310 Xpress Music launched back in 2007.
It comes with dual front-facing speakers, wireless FM radio, microSD expansion slot and offers long-lasting battery life. There’s only 16MB of internal storage anyway but you can expand that with a microSD card.
Nokia 5310 Specifications:
- Display: 2.4-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA display
- Processor: MT6260A processor
- RAM & Storage: 8MB RAM, 16MB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Camera: VGA camera with flash
- OS: Series 30+
- Battery: 1200mAh removable battery
- Size: 123.7 x 52.4 x 13.1 mm
- Weight: 88.2 g
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, GSM, Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB port, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio
The phone comes in Black with Red and White with Red colour options, is priced at Rs. 3,399 and will be available from Amazon.in starting from June 23rd with pre-booking on Nokia website starting today.