Lenovo has launched its latest Phablet named PHAB in India, the Lenovo PHAB phablet was first unveiled in September last year at IFA. The Lenovo PHAB features a 6.98-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor along with Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card. It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP front facing camera. The Lenovo PHAB measures 8.9mm thickness and weighs 250 grams. It boasts 4250mAh battery which can provide up to 24 hours of talktime and up to 20 days of standby time. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Lenovo’s Vibe UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Lenovo PHAB Specifications:
- Display: 6.98-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM & 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- Battery: 4250mAh battery
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 186x97x8.9 mm, Weight – 250 grams
The Lenovo PHAB comes in Ebony Black colour and has been priced at Rs. 11,999. The Phablet will be exclusively available on Flipkart. You can register for the First flash sale held on April 21st.