Samsung took the wraps off the Galaxy Tab S3 at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 features a 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA Super AMOLED Display and is powered by a 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor along with Adreno 530 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
The tablet comes bundled with an enhanced S Pen stylus. It also supports a Pogo keyboard cover which can be attached to the tablet magnetically.
In terms of optics, the Galaxy Tab S3 sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera. It comes equipped with four speaker stereo system, tuned by AKG for surround sound experience. The device runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and packs a massive 6000mAh battery that supports fast charging technology.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specifications:
- Display: 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 6000mAh non-removable battery with Fast Charging technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, USB 3.1 Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 237.3×169.0x6.0 mm Wi-Fi: 429 grams, LTE: 434 grams
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes in Black and Silver colour options, priced at 679 Euros (around $717 / Rs. 47,790) for the Wi-Fi variant and the LTE variant costs 769 Euros (around $812 / Rs. 54,150) in Europe. The tablet will be released in the coming weeks.
Stay tuned on TechnoMania365 for more tech news and updates!