Samsung has finally launched the Galaxy Tab S3 tablet at an event in India. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 features a 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA Super AMOLED Display, and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
The tablet comes bundled with an enhanced S Pen stylus. It also supports a Pogo keyboard cover which can be attached to the tablet magnetically.
In the camera department, the Galaxy Tab S3 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front camera. It has four stereo setup which is tuned by by AKG and a fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button.
The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and is backed by a 6000mAh battery that supports fast charging technology. Connectivity options includes Single Nano-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.1 Type-C, GPS & GLONASS.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specifications:
- Display: 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2.15GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Connectivity: Single Nano-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.1 Type-C, GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 237.3x169x6 mm and weighs 429 grams
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 comes in Black and Silver colour options, priced at Rs. 47,990 and is now available for purchase via Amazon, Flipkart and offline retail stores across India. Samsung is selling the Book cover seperately for Rs. 2,999 and a Pogo Keyboard cover for Rs. 8,499.
Stay tuned on TechnoMania365 for more tech news and updates!