LG has launched the LG G Pad III 10.1 LTE tablet in South Korea. The LG G Pad III 10.1 LTE features a 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) Full HD WUXGA Display. It is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 2TB via a microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The device measures 7.9mm thickness and weighs 510 grams. It is backed by a massive 6000mAh non-removable battery.
It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system and also arrives with a kickstand, which allows the tablet to be used at 70-degree angle. Thanks to LG’s “time square” software that comes with this device, you can use this tablet as a desk clock, table top calendar, or digital photo frame. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C & GPS.
LG G Pad III 10.1 LTE Specifications:
- Display: 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) Full HD WUXGA Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Camera: 5MP Autofocus Rear camera and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 6000mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 256.2×167.9×7.9 mm and weighs 510 grams
The LG G Pad III 10.1 LTE tablet comes in Black colour and has been priced at 429,000 Won ($360 / Rs. 25,000 approximately) and is already on sale in South Korea. The company has also announced that they’ll expand the G Pad III series with a new 10.1-inch tablet with a stylus early next year.