iBall has launched its new voice calling tablet named iBall Slide Q27 4G in India. The iBall Slide Q27 4G features a 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex A53 64-bit processor coupled with Mali-400 GPU. It comes with 2GB of DDR3 RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2-megapixel Front-facing camera with LED Flash. The tablet packs in a 5500mAh non-removable Li-Polymer battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. It has 9 indian regional system language support and 21 Indian regional language Read/Write support. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM (Dual Standby), 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro B USB port, USB-OTG support, GPS & A-GPS.
iBall Slide Q27 4G Specifications:
- Display: 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex A53 64-bit processor, Mali-400 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP FF Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 5500mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Dual Standby), 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro B USB port, USB-OTG support, GPS & A-GPS
- Dimensions: 257.42×155.02×9.60 and weighs 361 grams
- Sensors: G-sensor for auto rotate screen, Magnetic sensor & Light sensor