Huawei has introduced its latest tablet named MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro, the tablet is listed on the company’s website. Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro features a 10.1-inch (1920×1080 pixels) WUXGA Display. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 MSM8939 (1.5GHz quad-core + 1.2GHz quad-core) processor along with Adreno 405 GPU. It comes in two variants based on RAM and Storage – 2GB of RAM/16GB of internal storage & 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. It sports a 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 2MP front camera. The Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro measures 8.5mm thickness and weighs 495 grams. It boasts 6660mAh battery which can provide up to 700 hours stamina in standby mode. It runs EMUI 3.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS.
Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 10.1-inch WUXGA IPS Display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution, 800:1 contrast ratio, 300 nits brightness
- Processor: octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 MSM8939 (1.5GHz quad-core + 1.2GHz quad-core) processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM/3GB RAM, 16/32GB internal memory (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1
- Battery: 6660mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 259.1×156.4×8.5 mm and weighs 495 grams
The Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro comes in Black & White colour variants. The tablet is now listed on company’s website but there is no info on pricing and availability yet.