Asus has launched its latest 4G LTE tablet named ZenPad 10 in the US. It is the bigger variant of the ZenPad Z8 tablet that was unveiled back in June. The ASUS ZenPad Z10 features a 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.8GHz Hexa-core Snapdragon 650 SoC coupled with Adreno 510 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
There’s an 8-megapixel Rear camera and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera. It measures 7.1 mm thickness and weighs 490 grams. It has Dual stereo speakers and DTS-HD Audio for an enhanced audio experience.
The tablet packs a massive 7800mAh non-removable lithium-polymer battery and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0 on top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C & GPS.
ASUS ZenPad Z10 Specifications:
- Display: 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA IPS Display
- Processor: Hexa-core Snapdragon 650 (4 x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 7800mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 151.8×74.3×6.6 mm and weighs 145 grams
The ASUS ZenPad Z10 comes in Slate Grey colour and has been priced at $329.99 (approximately Rs. 22,050) and will be available for purchase exclusively through US telecom carrier Verizon Wireless starting from October 13th.