ASUS had launched the ZenPad 3S 10 (Z500M) Tablet last year in Taiwan. Now the company has unveiled its LTE variant, which is named as ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 LTE (Z500KL) in Malaysia. The ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 LTE (Z500KL) features a 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA IPS Display with True2Life+ technology and multi-touch support. It is powered by a 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64-bit processor along with Adreno 510 GPU. It comes with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM and 64GB of internal storage, however the company is offering 5GB of lifetime webstorage along with 100GB of Google Drive Storage for two years.
As for the optics, the tablet sports an 8-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. Both the cameras are capable of recording Full HD videos at 30fps. It also comes with the Z Stylus, which the company says supports up to 1024 pressure levels. The device measures 6.75mm thickness and weighs 490 grams. It packs a massive 7800mAh non-removable battery which the company claims to deliver up to 16 hours of battery life.
The tablet runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with company’s ZenUI on top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C & GPS.
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 LTE (Z500KL) Specifications:
- Display: 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64-bit processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Camera: 8MP Autofocus Rear camera and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 7800mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 242.3×164.2×6.75 mm and weighs 490 grams
The ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 LTE (Z500KL) comes in Slate Grey colour option and has been priced at 1,799 Malaysian Ringgits (around $405 / Rs. 27,600). It comes bundled with a protective cover and a custom designed stand, and is currently available for purchase in Malaysia. There’s no word about when this variant will be coming in other markets.