ASUS has unveiled its new premium tablet called the ZenPad 3 8.0 under the ZenPad series. The ASUS ZenPad 3 8.0 features a 7.9-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) IPS Display with 324 ppi pixel density and anti-fingerprint coating. It is powered by a hexa-core Snapdragon 650 (Quad 1.4GHz ARM A53 + Dual 1.8GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU. It comes in two variants – 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM with 32GB storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. Also, you’ll have access to 5GB of ASUS WebStorage for lifetime and 100GB of Google Drive space free for two years.
It sports a 8MP Rear camera and a 2MP Front-facing camera. The device measures 7.57 mm thickness and weighs 320 grams. It packs a 4680mAh non-removable battery which can deliver up to 11 hours of battery life.
The tablet has Dual front-facing speakers with DTS HD Premium Audio. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with ZenUI 3.0 on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C & GPS.
ASUS ZenPad 3 8.0 Specifications:
- Display: 7.9-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA IPS Display
- Processor: Hexa-core Snapdragon 650 (Quad 1.4GHz ARM A53 + Dual 1.8GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera and a 2MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0
- Battery: 4680mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C & GPS
- Dimensions: 136.4 x 205.4 x 7.57 mm and weighs 320 grams
The company hasn’t revealed the pricing and availability of the ZenPad 3 8.0 yet. Stay tuned for more updates.