ZTE has launched Small Fresh 5, the company’s latest budget smartphone in China. The ZTE Small Fresh 5 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor.
In terms of optics, the ZTE Small Fresh 5 offers a dual camera setup with a combination of 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. On the front, there’s a 5-megapixel camera for selfies and video calling. It has a fingerprint sensor located on the back for added security. Unfortunately, the phone doesn’t have a complete metal design but has an anodised texture paint that gives metallic texture.
The device packs a 2500mAh battery and runs MiFavor UI 4.2 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out-of-the-box. Connectivity options include Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS & GLONASS.
ZTE Small Fresh 5 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 2MP camera and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: MiFavor UI 4.2 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 145×70.7×7.9 mm and weighs 132 grams
The ZTE Small Fresh 5 comes in Elegant Gold, Glacier Blue, Dark Night Grey and Grass Green colour options, priced at CNY 999 ($146 / Rs. 9,430 approx) for the 3GB RAM with 16GB storage variant and the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage variant costs CNY 1,399 ($204 / Rs. 13,210 approx). It will go on sale in China starting from July 5.