ZTE today launched their latest Nubia-series smartphone named Nubia Z11 mini in China. The ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini features a 5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Display with 2.5D arc Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage which is expandable up to 200GB using microSD card. It sports a 16MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, SONY IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 6P Lens and a 8MP Front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide angle lens.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back. The ZTE Nubia Z11 mini boasts 2800mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with nubia UI 3.9.6 on the top. It measures 8mm thickness and weighs 138 grams. The Dual-SIM smartphone comes with a hybrid dual-SIM slot, which means the second sim slot can be used microSD card slot. Other connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C and GPS.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini Specifications
- DISPLAY: 5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Display with 2.5D arc Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- PROCESSOR: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (4×1.5GHz Cortex A53 + 4×1.2GHz Cortex A53) MSM8952 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM & STORAGE: 3GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 200GB)
- CAMERA: 16MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, SONY IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 6P Lens & 8MP Front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide angle lens
- DIMENSIONS: 141.4x70x8mm & weighs 138 grams
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with nubia UI 3.9.6
- BATTERY: 2800mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support
- CONNECTIVITY: 4G LTE with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
The ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini comes in Gold, Silver and Black colour variants along with optional back covers and has been priced at 1499 Yuan (around $231 / Rs. 15,350). The device is now available to pre-order in China and will go on sale starting from 25th April.