ZTE has launched its latest high-end Nubia Z11 smartphone in the nubia series in China. The ZTE Nubia Z11 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Bezel-less Display with 81% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor along with Adreno 530 GPU. It comes in two varaints based on RAM & Storage – 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage. Both the variants supports expandable storage up to 200GB using microSD card.
It sports a 16MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Lens, PDAF, OIS, IMX298 sensor & 8MP Front camera with f/2.4 aperture, 80-Degree wide-angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back which can unlock the device in just 0.1 seconds. The device measures 7.5mm thickness and weighs 162 grams. It boasts 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
The Smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Nubia UI 4.0 on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Bezel-less Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM / 64GB Storage & 6GB RAM / 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 200GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Lens, PDAF, OIS, IMX298 sensor & 8MP Front camera with f/2.4 aperture, 80-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- Dimensions: 151.8×72.3×7.5 mm and weighs 162 grams
The ZTE Nubia Z11 comes in Gold, Silver & Grey colour variants and has been priced at 2499 Yuan (around US$ 375 / Rs. 25,500) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage costs 3499 Yuan (around US$ 525 / Rs. 35,700). The registration for the sale have already started and will go on sale in China starting 6th July.