ZTE has launched its new affordable smartphone named Maven 2 in the US. It is the successor of last year’s ZTE Maven smartphone. The ZTE Maven 2 features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display with 196 ppi pixel density. It is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor along with Adreno 304 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera. The device measures 10.9 mm thickness and weighs 166 grams. It boasts a 2300mAh battery which can deliver up to 18 hours of talktime.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. It also has a Dolby Audio sound technology for theatre experience Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, micro USB 2.0 port, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
ZTE Maven 2 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor, Adreno 304 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2300mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, micro USB 2.0 port, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 145.5×72.9×10.9 mm and weighs 166 grams
The ZTE Maven 2 comes in Grey colour and has been priced at $59.99 (approximately Rs. 4,033 INR). The smartphone is available for purchase on Amazon US.