ZTE has unveiled its new smartphone named as ZTE Blade V8 Pro at the ongoing CES 2017 trade show in Las Vegas. The ZTE Blade V8 Pro features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor paired with 3GB RAM and Adreno 506 GPU. It offers 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
It sports a dual rear camera setup of two 13-megapixel sensors with dual-LED Flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. There’s also a fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button below the display. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system and is backed by a 3140mAh non-removable battery that supports Qualcomm’s Quick Charge technology.
The Dual-SIM smartphone comes with Hybrid SIM slot which means it can either hold two Nano SIMs or a Nano SIM and microSD card. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C & GPS.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Dual Rear cameras with Dual-LED Flash and a 8MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3140mAh battery with Quick Charge technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 155×76.9×9.1 mm and weighs 185 grams
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro comes in Black Diamond colour option and has been priced at $229.98 (Rs. 15,600 approx.) The smartphone is available for pre-order in the US through B&H.com, NewEgg.com and zteusa.com.