Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has launched a new smartphone under its Blade series, dubbed as ZTE Blade V7 Plus. As the name suggests, the smartphone is an updated version of the Blade V7 which was launched last year.
The ZTE Blade V7 Plus features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In the camera department, the ZTE Blade V7 Plus sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a metal unibody design and has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor which can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds.
The device packs a 2540mAh battery and runs the outdated Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB-OTG & GPS.
ZTE Blade V7 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, Mali-T720 MP3 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2540mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB-OTG, GPS
- Dimensions: 146×72.5×7.95 mm and weighs 136 grams
The ZTE Blade V7 Plus comes in Platinum Grey & Ion Gold colour options and is already up for sale in Russia and Australia. As of now, the company has not revealed the pricing details of the smartphone.