ZTE has launched its latest smartphone named Blade V6 in India. The ZTE Blade V6 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded using a microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front-facing camera.
The Dual-SIM smartphone boasts a 2200mAh battery and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop Operating system with MiFavor UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
ZTE Blade V6 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: 2200mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 142 x 69.5 x 6.8 mm
The ZTE Blade V6 has been priced at Rs. 9,999 and now available from retail stores across the country.