ZTE has launched its new smartphone in the US, which is dubbed as ZTE Blade Max 3. The ZTE Blade Max 3 features a 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Gorilla Glass 3 Display and is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expandable up to 128GB using a microSD card.
On the photography department, the ZTE Blade Max 3 offers 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with RGB PDAF and monochrome abilities. There’s also a 5-megapixel front facing camera for selfies and video chats. It houses a fingerprint sensor located on the back panel.
The device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and is backed by a massive 4000mAh battery which the company claims can deliver up to 40 hours of talk time and 31 days of standby time. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C & GPS.
ZTE Blade Max 3 Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Gorilla Glass 3 Display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Dual (Colour + Monochrome) Rear cameras with Dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 164.8×83.8×8.89 mm and weighs 179.7 grams
The ZTE Blade Max 3 comes in Blue colour, priced at $199.99 (around Rs. 12,850) and is now available for purchase through US Cellular.