As expected, ZTE today launched its new smartphone named Blade A2 Plus in India. The ZTE Blade A2 Plus features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display with 2.5D Curved Glass on top. It is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and Mali-T860 GPU. It comes with 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
For photography, the ZTE Blade A2 Plus sports a 13-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF and a 8-megapixel front facing camera with screen flash. It also has a fingerprint sensor located on the back.
The device comes with a metal unibody, that measures 9.8mm thickness and weighs 189 grams. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and is backed by a massive 5000mAh battery that supports fast charging.
For Connectivity, the smartphone offers Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD card), 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Autofocus Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF and a 8MP Front camera with Screenflash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with Fast Charging technology
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 155×76.2×9.8 mm and weighs 189 grams
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus comes in Gold and Grey colour options and has been priced at Rs. 11,999. It will be exclusively available through Flipkart starting from February 6th.