ZTE has launched the Axon Mini smartphone in India. The ZTE Axon Mini features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Display. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 616 64-bit processor along with Adreno 405 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF and a 8MP Front-facing camera with 88-degree wide-angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor and an Eyeprint ID eye-scan sensor. The device measures 7.9 mm thickness and weighs 140 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with MiFavor UI 3.2 on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS.
ZTE Axon Mini Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Display
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 616 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF and a 8MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2800mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP & GPS
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 70 x 7.9 mm and weighs 140 grams
The ZTE Axon Mini has been priced at Rs. 23,599 and now available from retail stores across the country.