ZTE has launched their latest flagship smartphone named Axon 7 in China. The ZTE Axon 7 features a 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor along with Adreno 530 GPU.
It has three variants based on RAM & Storage – 4GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 128GB storage and the top variant has 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
It sports a 20MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture,OIS, PDAF, support 4K video recording and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and also has dual stereo speakers with two dedicated audio chips AK4961 & AK4490 from AKM and Dolby Atmos surround sound for an enhanced audio experience.
The device measures 7.9mm thickness and weighs 185 gms. It boasts 3250mAh non-removable battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support that can charge up to 50 percent in just 30 minutes of charging. The Dual-sim smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with MiFavor UI 4.0 on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C & GPS.
ZTE Axon 7 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB/128 internal storage & 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 20MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture,OIS, PDAF, support 4K video recording and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MiFavor UI 4.0
- Battery: 3250mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C & GPS
- Dimensions: 151.7x75x7.9 mm and weighs 185 grams
The ZTE Axon 7 comes in Quartz Gray and Ion Gold colour variants and has been priced at 2899 Yuan (around $502 / Rs. 29,600) for 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant and the other variant with 4GB RAM + 128GB storage costs 3299 Yuan (around $500 / Rs. 33,600) while the top variant with 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage and force touch technology has been priced at 4099 Yuan (around $625 / Rs. 41,800). The smartphone will be available through Jd.com starting from June 2nd in China.