Chinese smartphone maker Zopo has launched the Speed X smartphone in India. The ZOPO Speed X features a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
The company has partnered with Niki, an artificial intelligence (AI) based chatbot funded by Ratan Tata. With the Niki chatbot, users can perform various tasks like paying bills, booking cabs, buses, hotels, movie tickets and a lot more within seconds.
Moving on the the camera department, the Zopo Speed X offers a dual camera setup of 13-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera. On the front, there’s a 13-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture and soft-light LED flash. It has a unibody metal design and comes with a fingerprint sensor located on the back, which can unlock the phone in 0.16 seconds.
The device packs a 2680mAh battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
ZOPO Speed X Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, OmniVision OV12830 senor, secondary 2MP camera and a 13MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, soft light LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2680mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The ZOPO Speed X smartphone comes in Royale Gold, Charcoal Black, Orchid Gold and Space Grey colour options. However, the pricing and availability details of the smartphone haven’t been revealed as yet.