Zopo has just launched the Color X 5.5 smartphone under its Color series in India. The Zopo Color X 5.5 features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display, and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB using a microSD card.
As for camera, the Zopo Color X 5.5 sports a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and f/2.4 aperture. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and 76.1-Degree wide-angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button which can unlock the device in just 0.3 seconds.
The device measures 8.7mm thickness and weighs 145 grams. It packs a 2500mAh battery that is rated to deliver up to 6 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby time.
It has a metal unibody design, runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes with ‘One Button Access’ feature that allows you to perform various functions with the touch of the home button. You can tap to unlock, one tap to go back, double tap to return to home screen and long tap to open recently used apps. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Zopo Color X 5.5 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 MP1 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4 aperture and a 5MP Front camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 76.1-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 155×77.8×8.7 mm and weighs 166 grams
The Zopo Color X 5.5 smartphone comes in Charcoal Black, Royale Gold, Orchid Gold and Space Grey colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be available in all major retail stores starting from 20th April in India. The smartphone comes with 365 days replacement warranty. If there is hardware failure within one year of its purchase, you can easily get it replaced with a brand new one from ZOPO’s service center.