After launching the Color M4 in India last month, Zopo has now launched its latest Color series budget smartphone named Zopo Color M5 in India. The Zopo Color M5 features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display, and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash and a 2-megapixel front facing camera. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is backed by a 2100mAh Li-Polymer battery. It comes pre-loaded with a keyboard that supports over 25 Indian regional languages. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Zopo Color M5 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display, 196ppi Pixel Desnity
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 5MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2100mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 143.7×71.9×9.7 mm and weighs 142 grams
The Zopo Color M5 comes in Peach, Indigo, Caribbean Blue, Matte White & Charcoal Black colour options with textured back that prevents fingerprints and scratches. It has been priced at Rs. 5,999 and is now available for purchase through major offline retail stores across India. The smartphone comes with 365 days replacement warranty. If there is hardware failure within one year of its purchase, you can easily get it replaced with a brand new one from ZOPO’s service center.