Zopo has announced the launch of its Color F5 smartphone in India. The Zopo Color F5 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
There’s a 8-megapixel Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front camera with LED Flash. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back panel for additional security and it is also equipped with a Barcode and QR code scanner which allows the users to scan barcodes and QR codes using the phone’s camera. The device measures 8.5mm thickness and weighs 157 grams.
It houses a 2100mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Zopo Color F5 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2100mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 144×72.3×8.5 mm and weighs 157 grams
The Zopo Color F5 comes in Black, White & Gold colour options and has been priced at Rs. 10,590 in India.