Chinese smartphone maker, ZOPO has added a new entry-level smartphone to its portfolio with the launch of ZOPO Color C5 in its home market. The ZOPO Color C5 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with 2.5D Curved Glass protection on top. It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor coupled with Mali-T720 MP1 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB using a microSD card.
Talking about the camera, the ZOPO Color C5 sports a 5-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 2-megapixel Front-facing camera with f/2.8 aperture, LED Flash for capturing better selfies. The device measures 8.8mm thickness and weighs 155 grams. It comes with Barcode & QR Code scanner and has Picture-in-Picture (PiP) feature to keep watching videos while using any other app at the same time.
With the pre-loaded Parallel Space App, the user can use two seperate accounts on a single app such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram etc.
The Dual-SIM smartphone is backed by a 2100mAh removable battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0 port, USB-OTG & GPS.
ZOPO Color C5 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 MP1 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP Front camera with f/2.8 aperture, LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2100mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0 port, USB-OTG & GPS
- Dimensions: 144×72.2×8.8 mm and weighs 155 grams
The ZOPO Color C5 smartphone comes with brushed metal look in Matte Black, Champagne, Rose Gold and White colour options. As of now, the company hasn’t revealed the pricing and availability details of the smartphone.
Stay tuned on TechnoMania365 for more tech news and updates!