Xiaomi just launched its latest smartphone named Redmi Note 4 in China. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 2.1GHz Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor along with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. It will be available in two variants: 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage and 3GB of RAM with 64GB of storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 85-Degree wide-angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back that supports Mi Pay and Alipay. The device measures 8.35 mm thickness and weighs 175 grams. It has metal unibody design with chamfered edges.
The smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the user can go with a combination of either Dual-SIM cards or one Micro-SIM and microSD card. It packs a 4100mAh non-removable battery and runs on latest MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 2.1GHz Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 85-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: MIUI8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4100mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35 mm and weighs 175 grams
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes in Gold, Silver & Grey colour variants and has been priced at CNY 899 (Approx. $135 / Rs. 9,050) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variant while the 3GB RAM with 64GB storage costs CNY 1199 (Approx. $180 / Rs. 12,000). It will be available through company’s online store starting from August 26th in China.