Xiaomi has launched its new Redmi 3 Pro smartphone in China. The Redmi 3 Pro features a 5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD Display with 294ppi pixel density. It boasts all-metal unibody design with curved edges and a fingerprint sensor on the back. It is powered by 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa-core processor along with Adreno 405 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage that can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. It sports a 13MP Rear Camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080P Full HD video recording and a 5MP Front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, supports 1080P Full HD video recording. It measures 139.3×69.6×8.5mm and weighs 144 grams. It is backed by a 4100mAh non-removable Li-ion battery and runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based MIUI 7. It comes with hybrid sim slot that supports one micro SIM and one Nano Sim, the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot for storage expansion. Other Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, MicroUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Specifications
- Display: 5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD Display with 294ppi pixel density
- Processor: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (Quad 1.5GHz + Quad 1.2GHz) octa-core processor along with Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear Camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080P Full HD video recording & 5MP Front facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, supports Full HD video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3×69.6×8.5mm and weighs 144 grams
- Battery: 4100mAh non-removable battery
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based MIUI 7
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, MicroUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro comes in Gold, Silver and Grey colour variants, priced at CNY 899 (around $138 / Rs. 9,000). It will be available in China starting from April 6th.