Xiaomi has launched its most-awaited flagship smartphone called the Mi 5 in India. It was unveiled at MWC 2016 in Barcelona. The Xiaomi Mi 5 features a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS Display with curved glass and a pixel density of 416ppi. It is powered by a 64-bit quad-core Snapdragon 820 with Adreno 530 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It sports a 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX298 sensor, Phase detection Autofocus, 4-axis OIS and Dual-tone LED flash on the back and a 4MP Selfie Camera with 2-micron pixel size and f/2.0 aperture.
It comes with a fingerprint sensor which is embedded on the home button below the display. It runs on the Android Marshmallow based MIUI 7. It measures 144.55×69.20×7.25mm and weighs 129gms. It features a 3,000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery with Qualcomm quick charge 3.0. Other connectivity options includes dual-SIM card slots, 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and GPS.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Specifications:
- Display: 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Display with curved glass and pixel density of 416 ppi
- Processor: 64-bit Quad-core Snapdragon 820 SoC
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 4-axis OIS and Dual LED flash & a 4MP 2-micron pixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
- Connectivity: Dual Sim (Nano+Nano), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, IR Blaster, USB-Type C, GPS with GLONASS
- Dimensions: 144.55×69.20×7.25mm and weighs 129 grams
- Colours: Black, Gold, White
The Xiaomi Mi 5 comes in Black, Gold and White colour variants, the smartphone is priced at Rs.24,999 and will be available exclusively on mi.com through flash sale starting April 6.