Vivo has launched its latest budget smartphone named Vivo Y55L in India. The Vivo Y55L boasts an impressive metal unibody design and features a 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved-edge Display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz coupled with 2GB of RAM. It offers 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
It is equipped with an 8-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera with smart screen flash. The Dual-SIM smartphone packs in a 2650mAh battery and runs Funtouch OS 2.6 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB-OTG & GPS.
Vivo Y55L Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved-edge Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Funtouch OS 2.6 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2650mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB-OTG, GPS
- Dimensions: 147.9×72.9×7.5 mm and weighs 142 grams
The Vivo Y55L comes in Gold & Space Grey colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 11,980 and will be available starting from 15th October across the country.