Vivo has launched its new 4G smartphone named Vivo Y53 in Malaysia. The Vivo Y53 has a unibody design which features a 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD Display and is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Vivo Y53 offers an 8-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 5-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture, screen flash. The device measures 7.64mm thickness and weighs 137 grams. It is backed by a 2500mAh non-removable battery and runs FunTouchOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box
Connectivity options includes Dual SIM (Dual Standby), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, BeiDou, USB-OTG, GPS, GLONASS and a microUSB 2.0 port.
Vivo Y53 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: FunTouchOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2500mAh non-removable battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, E-compass
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Dual Standby), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, BeiDou, USB-OTG, GPS, GLONASS & microUSB 2.0 port
- Dimensions: 144.2×71.4×7.64 mm and weighs 137 grams
The Vivo Y53 comes in Crown Gold and Space Grey colour options. It has been priced at MYR 699 (US $155 / Rs. 10,500 approximately). The smartphone is expected to be launched in other Asian markets including India.