Vivo has launched its new 4G-enabled budget smartphone in Malaysia, which is dubbed as Vivo Y25. The Vivo Y25 features a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 64-bit processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Vivo Y25 offers a 5-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2-megapixel front camera for selfies and video calling. It measures 9.2mm thickness and weighs 145 grams.
The smartphone is backed by a 1900mAh battery and runs FunTouchOS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Vivo Y25 Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6580 64-bit processor, Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: FunTouchOS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 1900mAh battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 130.7×66.4×9.2 mm and weighs 145 grams
The Vivo Y25 comes in White and Grey colour options and has been priced at MYR 499 (US$112 / Rs. 7,500 approx).