Turing Robotics Indutries (TRI) has announced a new smartphone named as Turing Phone Cadenza which has not one but two Snapdragon 830 processors, two 6GB RAM modules (12GB RAM) and an unbelievable 60MP Rear Camera. It offers two 256GB memory chips for on board memory and additional 500GB available through microSD card slots, which means the phone will have 1TB of storage.
It will have body made up of graphene oxide with liquid metal frame and a 60MP iMax 6K Quad Rear camera with triple lens, 20MP Dual Front cameras. The device supports 4 Nano SIM cards, two slots can be used for expanding the storage. It will come with VoiceOn technology, which seems to be able to turn the phone on and off with voice commands.
The smartphone packs a 2400mAh Graphene Supercapacitor battery, a 1600mAh lithium ion battery and a hydrogen fuel cell. It will run on Swordish OS, which is based on Sailfish Operating system.
Turing Phone Cadenza Specifications:
- Display: 5.8-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) QHD Display
- Processor: 2 Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processors
- RAM and Storage: 12GB LPDDR4 RAM (2 x 6GB RAM), 1TB storage (two 256GB internal storage + two 256GB via microSD cards)
- Camera: 60MP Rear camera with iMax 6K, triple lens and 20MP Dual Front cameras
- OS: Swordish OS
- Battery: 2400mAh Graphene Supercapacitor battery
- Connectivity: Four Nano SIM cards, 4G VoLTE, WiGig Network support
The company plans to start shipping the Turing Phone Cadenza smartphones next year.