China based smartphone maker, TCL had entered the Indian market earlier this month with TCL 560, now the company has launched its latest smartphone named TCL 562 in India. The TCL 562 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755M processor along with Mali-T860 GPU. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, support 4K video recording and a 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the device in just 0.3 seconds. The device measures 7.9 mm thickness and weighs 150 grams. It boasts a 2960mAh battery with which can deliver up to 12 hours of talktime and up to 480 hours of standby time on 3G network.
The smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
TCL 562 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755M processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 5P Lens and a 5MP Front camera with LED Flash, 84.4-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2960mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 152x77x7.99 mm and weighs 150 grams