Swipe Technologies has launched its new budget 4G VoLTE smartphone under its Elite series, called Swipe Elite 2 Plus in India. The Swipe Elite 2 Plus features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display. It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830A 64-bit processor along with Mali-400 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2-megapixel Front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. The device measures 9.8mm thickness and weighs 156 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone houses a 2500mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Swipe Elite 2 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830A processor, Mali-400 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2500mAh Removable battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 143x72x9.8mm and weighs 156 grams
The Swipe Elite 2 Plus comes in Charcoal Black and Ivory White colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 4,444 and is already available for sale exclusively on Flipkart.