Sony has launched Xperia XZs, the successor of last year’s Xperia XZ smartphone at the Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona. The Sony Xperia XZs features a 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
On the camera front, the Xperia XZs sports a 19-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid Autofocus, 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor, support 4K video recording and a 13-megapixel Front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens.
It also has a fingerprint sensor and comes with IP65/68 certification for dust and water resistance. The device runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and is backed by a 2900mAh battery that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C & GPS.
Sony Xperia XZs Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Triluminos Display
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 19MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid Autofocus, 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor, support 4K video recording and a 13MP Front camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2900mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 146x72x8.1 mm and weighs 161 grams
The Sony Xperia XZs comes in Ice Blue, Warm Silver, Black colour options and will be available in select markets from the beginning of April. No information about the pricing yet.