Sony has launched its new high-end smartphone named Xperia XZs in India. The Sony Xperia XZs features a 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 SoC coupled with Adreno 530 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Sony Xperia XZs offers a 19-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid Autofocus, 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor, support 4K video recording and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens.
It has a fingerprint sensor and comes with IP65/68 certification for dust and water resistance. The device runs on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat and is packs a 2900mAh battery that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C & GPS.
Sony Xperia XZs Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Triluminos Display
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 19MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid Autofocus, 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor, support 4K video recording and a 13MP Front camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Battery: 2900mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 146x72x8.1 mm and weighs 161 grams
The Sony Xperia XZs smartphone comes in Ice Blue, Warm Silver, Black colour options and has been priced at Rs. 49,990. It will be available on Flipkart and in offline retail stores from April 11th.