SONY has officially announced their Xperia E5 smartphone, after it was accidentally confirmed a few days back. The Sony Xperia E5 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 200GB using microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, Full HD 1080p recording and a 5MP Front camera. The device measures 8.2mm thickness and weighs 147 gms. It boasts 2700mAh battery and runs on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out-of-the-box. The device also comes in Dual-SIM variant named Xperia E5 Dual. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS.
SONY Xperia E5 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 200GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, Full HD recording and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2700mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS
- Dimensions: 144x69x8.2 mm and weighs 147 grams
The SONY Xperia E5 comes in Graphite Black and White colour variants and has been priced at 199 Euros (approx. $220 / Rs. 15,000). The smartphone will roll out in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America starting from mid-June this year.