Samsung has launched its new Tizen-based Z4 smartphone in India. The Samsung Z4 features a 4.5-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TFT Display, and is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash for taking better selfies in low-light conditions. It comes with ‘Make in India’ features like S Bike mode, Ultra Power Saving mode and My Money Transfer.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 2050mAh battery and runs on company’s own Tizen 3.0 operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Samsung Z4 Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP Front camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Tizen OS 3.0
- Battery: 2050mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 132.9×69.2×10.3 mm and weighs 143 grams
The Samsung Z4 comes in Black & Gold colour options, priced at Rs. 26,990 and will be available from offline retail stores across India starting May 19th.