Samsung has launched its latest Tizen-powered smartphone named Samsung Z2 in India. The Samsung Z2 features a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TFT Display. It is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz coupled with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA Front camera. The device packs a 1500mAh battery that can deliver up to 8 hours of 4G browsing. It also has S bike mode for bikers and the Ultra Data Saving (UDS) mode that claims to save up to 40 percent data.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on the latest version of Tizen 2.4 operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB-OTG & GPS.
Samsung Z2 Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TFT Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA Front camera
- OS: Tizen OS 2.4
- Battery: 1500mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB-OTG, GPS
The Samsung Z2 comes in Black, Gold and Wine Red colour options and has been priced at Rs. 4,590. It comes with Jio Preview offer that provides unlimited access to 4G data, voice calling along with Jio apps for 90 days. The smartphone will be exclusively available via Paytm online and also through offline retail stores starting from 29th August in India.