Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy On7 (2016) smartphone in China. The Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display. It is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 14nm processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB using microSD card.
There’s a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 8MP Front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button for unlocking and mobile payments using Alipay.
The device comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot when required. It packs a 3300mAh battery with fast charging support and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with Samsung’s new TouchWiz user interface. Connectivity options includes Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 8MP Front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with Fast Charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75 x 8 mm and weighs 167 grams
The Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) comes in Black, Gold and Pink Gold colour variants, priced at 1599 Yuan (approximately $240 / Rs. 16,035) and has already gone on sale in China. The company has also teased the Galaxy On5 (2016) powered by Snapdragon 617 chipset, but no details about its availability or pricing yet.