Samsung just launched its new smartphone named Galaxy On Nxt in India. The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt has a full metal unibody design and features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD TFT Display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor paired with ARM Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 8-megapixel Front camera with f/1.9 aperture. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button. The device measures 8mm thickness and weighs 167 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 3300mAh non-removable battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD TFT Display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor: 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor, Mali-T830 MP1 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 8MP Front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3300mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 151.7x75x8mm and weighs 167 grams
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt comes in Black and Gold colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 18,490 and will be available exclusively through Flipkart starting from 24th October in India.