Samsung has launched Galaxy J3 (2017), the company’s latest J-series budget smartphone in the US. The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, and is powered by a quad-core Exynos 7570 14nm processor. It comes with 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 2-megapixel front camera. The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and is backed by a 2600mAh battery that is rated to deliver up to 23 hours of talk time and up to 17 days of standby time. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 14nm processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 2MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2600mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 140.9×70.1×8.7 mm and weighs 147 grams
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes in Silver colour, priced at $179.99 (roughly Rs. 11,500) and will be available online as well as via AT&T reatil stores across the country.