Samsung has launched its latest budget smartphone called Galaxy J3 in India. The Samsung Galaxy J3 features a 5-inch (1280×720 pixels) Super AMOLED Full HD Display. It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Spreatrum SC9830 with Mali 400 GPU. It comes with 1.5GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. The Galaxy J3 sports a 8MP Rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP Front facing camera for selfies and video calling. It comes with a dedicated S Bike mode for bikers, for hands-free usage of the device while riding a bike. The S Bike Mode lets the biker activate pre-recorded message for all callers, urgent call filter & motion lock feature by just tapping the NFC tag. The smartphone packs a 2600mAh battery that the company claims to deleiver up to 22 hours of talktime and up to 14.5 days on Standby mode. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI on the top. Connectivity options includes Dual-Sim, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, MicroUSB 2.0, NFC and GPS.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Specifications
- Display: 5-inch (1280×720 pixels) Super AMOLED Full HD Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core Spreatrum SC9830 with Mali 400 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED flash and 5MP Front facing camera
- Dimensions: 142.3x71x7.9mm and weighs 138 grams
- Battery: 2600mAh battery
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: Dual Sim, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and GPS
The Samung Galaxy J3 comes in Black, White and Gold colour variants. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 8,990 and will be available exclusively on Snapdeal starting from March 31st.