Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy J1 Ace Neo (SM-J11F), the successor of Galaxy J1 Ace (J110H) smartphone in South Africa. The new Galaxy-J series smartphone is now listed on the company’s South African website. The Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo features a 4.3-inch (800 x 480 pixels) Super AMOLED Display. It is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz and has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP Front-facing camera. The device measures 9.5mm thickness and weighs 131 grams. It boasts 1900mAh battery with Ultra power saving mode.
The device comes runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with TouchWiz UI on the top. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM (optional), 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo Specifications:
- Display: 4.3-inch (800 x 480 pixels) Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 1900mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 130.1×67.6×9.5 mm and weighs 131 grams
The Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo comes in Black, White & Blue colour variants. The pricing and availability details of the smartphone is still unknown. Stay tuned for more updates.